SPEAKING OF GLOBAL ADVENTURES,
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT WHAT KEITH IS UP TO NOW!
Global Adventure Ends Journey in Hong Kong.
Keith Returns Home.
Keith issues thanks to all.
See Keith's August 26 dispatch
New Owner for The Global Adventure
February, 2008, Hong Kong: We are pleased to report that a shipping executive out of Thailand has purchased our wonderful ship, The Global Adventure, for family recreational use throughout the South China Sea and Indian Ocean. We wish them fair seas and a following wind!
Podcasts and Commentary
Archives of Keith's weekly podcast as well as his economic and political commentary.
- KEITH’S FINAL RADIO SHOW — Pattaya, Thailand
September 2, 2007
- Will Thailand’s Democracy Re-Emerge? Today’s Nationwide Vote
August 19, 2007
- From Kota Kanabalu, East Malaysia - Keith’s August 12 Radio Show
August 12, 2007
- FROM CEBU, THE PHILIPPINES: Keith’s Aug 5 Radio Show
August 5, 2007
- Keith’s July 29 Radio Show
July 29, 2007
- If I Were President Part II: Protecting Our Capital Markets
July 28, 2007
- FROM HONG KONG: Keith’s July 22 Radio Show
July 22, 2007
- Political Commentary: If I Were President — Part I (Protect Our Borders)
July 22, 2007
- China Commentary: Petulant Adolescent; False Purveyor of Free Markets; and a Much Needed Act of Surrender
July 21, 2007
- FROM THREE GORGES DAM, CHINA: Keith’s July 15 Radio Show
July 15, 2007
Trip News and Notes
Find the latest Global Adventure updates, trip reports, video clips and more from the ship!!
More Trip News & Notes »